The Astro Devices Nexus DSC Pro is an advanced digital setting circles computer for your telescope that packs all the latest technologies into a device designed for your telescope.
With the Astro Devices Nexus DSC Pro’s upgraded CPU, memory, RAM, and sensors, you can store more objects in the database, search the database quicker, use encoder speeds of up to 100 million steps per second, and understand the environment around you better. The Pro will also have multi-lingual support, planned for the future.
You can use the Nexus DSC Pro with planetarium software (such as SkySafari Plus/Pro, Starry Night, Cartes du Ciel, and TheSky) on WiFi-enabled computing devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Computers, Android phones/tablets, Kindle Fire, and Windows based PCs/tablets).
The Astro Devices Nexus DSC Pro features and specifications include:
– Red OLED graphical display
– Full numeric tactile keypad
– Practically unlimited number of celestial objects in its database*
– Internal rechargeable Lithium battery
– Built-in GPS receiver
– Built-in environmental sensors: barometric pressure, humidity and temperature
– Powerful Identify and Tour modes
– Multi-point telescope pointing analysis system
– Supports up to 512GB microSD cards
– Optional WiFi interface to your tablet/smartphone/laptop
– Supports ScopeDog, ServoCAT, SiTech and SkyTracker motor controllers
– User catalogues (practically unlimited**) can be added and used
– Can be charged/powered from an external 5-16V DC power source
You can learn more about the Astro Devices Nexus DSC Pro here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.