A Northern Hemisphere Astrophotography Competition is being hosted by nPAE Precision Astro Engineering Limited. Participants can enter by sending in their favorite Northern Hemisphere object – these can be an be a Deep Space Object (DSO), Planetary, Lunar or Solar image. Participants can enter a maximum of 2 photos and the images must be new, taken specifically for the competition.
The closing date for submission is March 31, 2021 with the winner to be announced May 1st. Prizes include:
1st Prize: £ 200 (or your currency equivalent) cash.
2nd Prize: Theia Astro Imaging Filter Changer .
3rd Prize: £ 50 nPAE discount voucher.
Content info includes:
– All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in bmp or jpg file formats.
– Photos must support a minimum of 600dpi at 20x20cm.
– All entries must be received by 23:00 on the closing date of March 31, 2021.
– All entries must state: Your name; title of your astro photo; equipment used; digital processing methods employed (if any).
– Photos can be of any astro object that meet the Northern Hemisphere criteria.
– Participants can enter a maximum of 2 photos.
– By submitting an entry, each participant agrees to the competition rules.
You can learn more about the contest here.
And to make it easier for you to get the most extensive news, articles and reviews that are only available in the magazine pages of Astronomy Technology Today, we are offering a 1 year magazine subscription for only $6! Or, for an even better deal, we are offering 2 years for only $9. Click here to get these deals which only will be available for a very limited time. You can also check out a free sample issue here.